You've found it.
One of the best places in the world to work!
That was what you were looking for. right?
If you like to work hard, have fun, contribute to the growth of a progressive organization, and make products for some of the most creative people in the world, you should apply for employment with us!
Golden Artist Colors, a manufacturer of artist materials and associated products, is looking for qualified and excited candidates for the following positions. All are located in the New Berlin, NY facility.
Thanks for visiting our employment and career opportunity page.
Here is where you'll find our posted, open positions at Golden Artist Colors, Inc.
||TECHNICAL SUPPORT REP II
||New Berlin, NY 13411
||Material Specialists(Previously known as a Technical Support Rep II)
Did you get your Master of Fine Arts thinking that tenure was just a few short years away? Are you a paint junky that loves working with and sharing new materials with friends or even strangers? Would you enjoy a career that puts you in contact with the most important and talented artists in the world? Would you like to work in an environment were you’ll be exposed and required to work with the latest innovations in art materials? Would you enjoy working in a rural environment where the landscape is even more inviting than the job? Would you like to be a part owner of this company?
If you answered yes to all these questions, keep reading
• Research information on the use of a broad range of commercial and fine art materials while considering the archival and conservation issues many artists are concerned with.
• Technical writing on current research, products, and their applications
• Product and application testing for current and new Golden products
• Interface with inside/outside customers, via phone and/or email, regarding Golden products and their application
Successful candidates should have:
• Master’s Degree in Fine Arts. Will consider a Bachelor’s Degree in the Fine Arts or Sciences with extensive experience in the field.
• 5-7 years in the fine arts, conservation, or other technical field.
• Able to demonstrate strong leadership and project management skills.
• Excellent writing and research skills.
• Ability to organize and communicate complex information.
• Strong customer relations skills.
• Computer skills (use of Word and Excel) at an Intermediate level.
• Particular strengths of interest include a background in water colors but not required.
If you are interested in becoming part of this dedicated team, don’t wait… please contact us and tell us about your interest in this position.
||New Berlin, NY 13411
||Position Title: (1)Junior and (1) Senior Brand Manager
The position of Junior Product Manager for Golden Artist Colors encompasses responsibilities from both Product Management and Product Marketing Management positions as they would be defined in a “classical” marketing organization.
The Product Management component of the role includes responsibility for ensuring that new or redefined products get created, tested, and shipped on schedule, while meeting pre-defined development and launch plans. In addition, this position is responsible for tracking product performance for existing as well as new products. The Product Management role is internally focused, bridging marketing with the technical and operations departments. This portion of the job requires a high degree of technical competence, inter-departmental communication skills and project management experience.
The Product Marketing Management component of the role is externally focused, bringing the product to the sales team, trade partners and artists/consumers. This dimension of the position focuses on taking the product to market by defining and executing a product marketing strategy, including developing, coordinating and driving market research, sales implementation, advertising, educational outreach, and social media.
Education Required: BA required, advanced degree desirable, in business or marketing disciplines
• Prior product and/or brand management experience
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and balance resource usage
• Experience managing and executing consumer marketing programs including social media strategies, as well as using social media analytic tools to evaluate performance
• Communication of on-brand messaging and voice in print and electronic media
• Exceptional communication skills: written and verbal